[PLUG] FreeGeek

Chuck Langenberg pdxlinux1 at langenberg.com
Fri Jan 27 06:15:26 UTC 2006

Christian:

. Regarding a monthly clinic, where people bring in their computer.
. Aaron seems to have made arrangements @ Freegeek for each 3rd Sunday.
. Beginning with Sun-Feb-19-2006.
.
. But why can't there be two clinics?
. You never know how things are going to work out.
. I hope you will pursue the other location too, on a different day.
.
. About 50 attended the time I showed up at the high school.
. Roughly 1/2 to 2/3 brought along a computer.

Warm regards,
Chuck Langenberg