[PLUG] [OT] glance.net

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Fri Jan 27 10:19:35 PST 2006

Paul Heinlein wrote:

> Has anyone here used the Win32 client or the service offered by
> glance.net? Our marketing folks are interested, so I'd love any direct
> feedback on the software and/or service.

It appears there is no client for that service.  From what I read it
seems the source has the application installed and streams his desktop
to glance.net.  The client(s) who wish to see that persons desktop type
in a web address to see the stream coming from glance.net.  So they are
proxying the stream.  Sounds like MS Live Meeting but cheaper.  Probably
not a great option if you view your company data as highly secretive.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/