[PLUG] Sound recording -- not

Dave dave at dhdo.org
Sun Jan 29 23:44:19 PST 2006

I'll second that.  I recently spent far too long getting my own Audigy2
to work properly (I'm a stickler for 5.1 out), and had to do some fancy
footwork with debian and alsa.  I can confirm that your the devices
listed in asound/devices is roughly the right length for an audigy2, so
it may be something as simple as getting the right alsa software and
unmuting the line-in. ;)

-Dave