[PLUG] Laser Printer Cartridge Refill

Randy Stapilus stapilus at ridenbaugh.com
Mon Jan 30 17:32:52 UTC 2006

There is a chain group, founded in Eugene, called Rapid Refill Ink, which
looks pretty good. They have an office and Salem, and just opened one in
McMinnville (which is near where I live, and which I have seen). Don't
know if they're in Portland yet, but worth a look. They say they carry all
major brands.