[PLUG] Is Anyone Using Scribus?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 31 14:49:56 UTC 2006

   I've downloaded, built, and installed Scribus-1.2.4.1 and I'm trying to
create a brochure. Simple thing like changing the font of text in a text
frame is not working. I've written to the scribus mail list about this, but
I'm also curious if anyone on this mail list is using Scribus. If so, it
would be nice to share insight and knowledge.

   This looks like a very good additional writing tool, once I become better
acquainted with it.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"