[PLUG] Is Anyone Using Scribus?

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Jan 31 17:47:20 UTC 2006

Rich Shepard wrote:
>    I've downloaded, built, and installed Scribus-1.2.4.1 and I'm trying to
> create a brochure. Simple thing like changing the font of text in a text
> frame is not working. I've written to the scribus mail list about this, but
> I'm also curious if anyone on this mail list is using Scribus. If so, it
> would be nice to share insight and knowledge.

I've just started using Scribus to make a memory book for my Mom's 70th birthday.
What about changing the font of text doens't work?

If you want to talk about maintaining color balance of embedded TIFF files when
you export to PDF...that's a problem I've (at least partly) solved.

Have you tried the Scribus IRC channel?  They were very helpful when I visited,
even when they didn't know the answer.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity