[PLUG] Laptop Mouse Recommendations Wanted

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Jan 31 17:55:12 UTC 2006

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Charles Sliger wrote:

> I'd like to get a small mouse that I can pack along with my laptop.
>
> I find I can work much faster with a mouse than with the touchpad.
>
> I'd like to know if there are any mice that have been found to be especially
> well-suited for this purpose.
>

> The laptop is an IBM T42 if that matters.

Any USB mouse should work just fine.  I use a Kensington Pocket Mouse Pro.
It is an optical with a retractable cord.  Works fine, but sometimes the
cord gets in the way.

Depends on what you like and how big your hands are, I guess.

--
"George W. Bush -- Bringing back the Sixties one Nixon at a time."