[PLUG] Debian Etch

User Iam vramnum10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 06:58:17 UTC 2006

On 7/2/06, Christian Bewley <christian at rocksolidservice.com> wrote:

> User Iam wrote:
> > I wondered about that..
> >
> > None of it is in BOLD!!!!
> >
> > TIA
> >

> > Vram
> >
> > PS
> >
> > What step #'s did you want me to ???
>

> Do 2-6...
>
> christian

##########################this is what I get

marvin:/etc/apt# apt-get install gnome
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  gnome: Depends: gnome-desktop-environment (= 1:2.12.3) but it is not going
to be installed
         Depends: rhythmbox (>= 0.9.2) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

so If i go on ... It just keep complaining about broken deps....

I can't install rhythmbox...

Depends!!!

TIA

Vram