[PLUG] Excellent meeting!

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Fri Jul 7 20:38:32 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 10:00:18PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I realize everyone is into different things, but I found tonight's
> presentation on TeX to be the most interesting ever.

I haven't seen many regular meetings, but I agree.  I hope the slides
are made available so I can look at the stuff I couldn't see from the
back row, and try the examples they showed.

And heck, it looks like a session on advanced document-processing in
OpenOffice might be useful for the WYSIWYG crowd, too.

Thanks,
  A "what's the next slide look like?" B