[PLUG] Any blender drivers or know someone ?

Lancashire, Pete plancashire at ci.portland.or.us
Mon Jul 17 18:25:46 UTC 2006

I'm getting ready to do a website for a house
I'm renovating and shooting for green certification,
and wouldn't mind paying for
some graphic design work. Since I'm a OSS type, I'd
like to know if there is anyone experienced
with blender ? or other OSS tools (the tie into PLUG)

One thing I want to do a some movies of the sun hitting
the property at different times of the year,
plus to show how much hits the part of the
roof I'm thinking of putting a solar collector
on.

The other is some 3D renderings of the plans for the
house.

-pete