[PLUG] Off Topic: Moving to Portland

Randy Stapilus stapilus at ridenbaugh.com
Sat Jul 22 16:48:54 UTC 2006

Didn't see Rich's reply, but let me throw this in: Portland has good mass
transit, including an excellent train system called MAX which reaches
close (easy walking distance) to PSU. That gives you reach out in a number
of directions, without having to worry about downtown parking/traffic. And
as a happy resident of the Yamhill wine country west of the city (an
hour's reach both of downtown and of the ocean beaches), I'd suggest
scouting around before settling on a specific spot. There are a lot of
fine options here.

--
RANDY STAPILUS
Ridenbaugh Press / P.O. 834, Carlton OR 97111