[PLUG] Code Camp and Subversion

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Jul 24 05:13:56 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> Stuart Celarier's presentation on the open source Subversion
Keith> revision control system was great.  Stuart maintains the
Keith> Subversion server for local banking software company Corellian,
Keith> and the server is running on Windows, but 98% of the talk was
Keith> on Subversion itself, and I think it would make a wonderful
Keith> presentation for Advanced Topics.

One of the designers of subversion lives in Portland now, Jim Blandy:

  <http://www.red-bean.com/~jimb/>

I've been working on getting him to do a PLUG talk.

seniorr at aracnet.com