[PLUG] Re: Off Topic: Moving to Portland

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Mon Jul 24 08:54:33 UTC 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Edward Terry wrote:
> Does anyone know if a non-student can get a library card at PSU?

Hey, Edward (and everybody else)!

I'm sure that I and many others would love to participate in this
conversation if only it were over on plug-talk!

If you subscribe over there, we can talk about all kinds of awesome
Portland things.  I'll give you the ins and outs of the cycling world AND
the university system AND the transit system (those are all kind of my
bag, anyway).

Yay for plug-talk!

J.
--