[PLUG] OK, now I did it. Deleted /bin

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 20:48:35 UTC 2006

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:30:04 -0700
Auke Kok <sofar at foo-projects.org> dijo:

> [lots of confusing information deleted]

Sorry. the story line is, indeed, getting involved.

> let me get this straight:
>
> 1) you had 2 full installations (hda2, hda3)

Yes.

> 2) one of them is broken (hda2)

As far as I know, both are broken. That's because I deleted the /bin
folder on both. However, I did it while running the installation on
hda3. And, while some things are not working (terminal), most stuff is
still working. I have not attempted to restart because I'm pretty sure
neither will boot. As long as it's running I have a chance of repairing
it (e.g., restoring the /bin folder).

:(