[PLUG] libiconv.so.2 -- RESOLVED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 28 01:48:11 UTC 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  If you can identify a source of this library, I'd greatly appreciate it.

   Wow! This is strange (cue the theme from The Twilight Zone). I
re-installed gnupg-1.4.4, but this time from the official Slackware package,
not the one put up on linuxpackages.net. After sending the original message
to the group here, I was returned to my inbox, and there was the fully
decrypted message in all its glory!

   So, now I know to either grab from osuosl.org or build it here. No more
linuxpackages.net downloads for me!

Whew!