[PLUG] Fun with IPTables

Tim Slighter tcslighter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 19:15:47 UTC 2006

Some food for thought for the paranoid,  ever wondered if when you hop onto
someone's wireless network for free, do they have an entire arsenal of
sniffers hooked up on their wireless network and they are capturing all of
your traffic so it can be used later?  Last time I accidentally ended up on
someone else's wireless network without any authentication, wep, or mac
filtering and got a DHCP address, I started wondering, suppose this is a
trap or a home grown honey pot and they are harvesting sniffed passwords?