[PLUG] Fun with IPTables

Tim Slighter tcslighter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:03:04 UTC 2006

The real solution is to revert back to direct cable connection for home
networks and toss the wireless stuff.

As for SSH tunnels, I beg to disagree and contend that there should not even
be an SSH tunnel, the less services running on your home system, the less
opportunity for people trying to find a way in.