[PLUG] Fwd: laptop encryption question

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sat Jul 29 00:33:00 UTC 2006

This would make an excellent topic for a PLUG talk.
A lot of us now days are worrying about ways to protect data
on stolen laptops or even have stolen equipment call or email us
with lat/long information.
If anyone is interested in talking on this in the future at either
the PLUG general meeting or the advanced topics meeting, let
me know.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist