[PLUG] Fwd: laptop encryption question

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Mon Jul 31 13:41:59 UTC 2006

David,

I would be happy to talk about this subject at a future PLUG meeting as
I've done quite a bit of work in this area.  At some point in the future
I might also like to give a talk on virtual file systems; I could
probably merge the two since loopback encrypted filesystems would also
be of interest to the crowd.

Cheers,

Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org