[PLUG] ISP/Static IP for SOHOs

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Jun 1 22:20:19 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 16:13 -0700, Robert McIntosh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to hear from some PLUGers about ISPs that provide leased static IPs
> for small home businesses.  Please provide rough price/month, service
> quality (customer and uptime), and any other comments.

I've been using DSL-Only for some years now; I have their SOHO service
which is about $32/mo and includes 4 IP addresses for ~1.2/.9 Mb.  My
service has been quite solid for some years now; the only interruption
was when I moved and that was because Qwest neglected to tell me I
needed to give them 2 weeks notice.  Parts of their network are Windows
based; I think their DNS and mail servers, but since I run my own it
makes no difference to me.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>