[PLUG] Icon Scaling Help Needed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 2 16:22:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, alan wrote:

> What size is the ico file?  It has to be 16x16, I think.  It is very picky
> about the size and color depth of the icon.

Alan,

   The original .ico was 32x32; that's why I needed to scale it. The new one
is 16x16. Identify confirms it's that size, but does not report the color
depth. The file is 1kb in bulk.

   I'll redo the conversions and see what the color depth is. Stay tuned for
an update ...

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |          Accelerator