[PLUG] Geeks on Call

Christian Bewley christian at rocksolidservice.com
Sat Jun 3 18:03:28 UTC 2006

Keith,

I would recommend Absolute Computers for several reasons. The main
reason is that it is my company. I do not support Linux at this time,
but I will install it and configure it. (I am not a great troubleshooter
of Linux but am learning.)

1. Guaranteed resolution.
2. Guaranteed work.
3. Guaranteed Competent  Technicians
4. Guaranteed Satisfaction
5. They have an excellent track record.

Hourly rates are reasonable. $75 first hour / $60 (billed in ten minute
increments after first hour.) Unlike many companies out there, we do not
reinstall first, unless it is the most appropriate solution. In the 3
1/2 years I have been in business, I have lost only 1 customer.

The website is www.rocksolidservice.com

Hope that helps. BTW, I can tell you who not to use....
Geeksquad
Geeks a knockin
Belmont Computers

I have followed them after they have 'fixed' something ... there were
some REALLY stupid mistakes made... such as cpu's not secured, ram not
clipped, spyware supposedly removed, but still existing in ...\temp and
\content.ie5

I just about always introduce my customers to Linux. (depending on their
abilities)

Christian