[PLUG] Dapper Drake CDs

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 02:41:13 UTC 2006

I just ordered Dapper Drake CDs for the Clinic. However, they have
changed their order page. Now you must order a particular mix of CDs,
and none of the selections exceed a total of ten. I ordered:

5 32-bit
3 64-bit
2 Mac

I did it that way because I know I will want to keep one of the 64-bit
ones, and AJ may want to keep one of the Mac ones. That leaves us with
two of the 64-bit and one Mac CD, which will probably hold us for a
long time. However, the 5 32-bit ones may not be enough.

Because they have changed the order page, I can't order any more on my
account. Someone else ought to go there and order 10 32-bit CDs. And
they take a long time to get here from France, plus they may be
backlogged with Dapper Drake just released the other day, so someone
should do this right away.