[PLUG] Pointer issue

Christian Bewley christian at rocksolidservice.com
Tue Jun 6 15:32:00 UTC 2006

Kenneth,

Thanks for your response. I have 24 bit color selected. Unfortunately,
the pointer is still a square block most of the time. I have been able
to resolve most of the appearance by installing a mouse theme and
applying it. Unfortunately, much of the time it still goes to the ugly
block.... maybe there is a default theme that can be downloaded and
applied?

Christian