[PLUG] Contract job - WWW/Wiki

Will Illingworth will at opensourcery.com
Wed Jun 7 17:29:03 UTC 2006

Hi Fedor,

We are a growing team of developers and sysadmins.  Do you envision
someone manually and repetitively migrating the data, or creating a tool
to migrate it en masse?

Thank you,
Will

--
Will Illingworth                               503.997.4327 voice
OpenSourcery      "Technology for Good"      www.opensourcery.com