[PLUG] Small Footprint CMS systems

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Thu Jun 8 14:03:52 UTC 2006

I'm coming in late, but have you looked at Moodle? (moodle.org). It's
Apache/PHP/MySQL based and there's a packaged version for Windows with
EasyPHP if that's the way you want to go. The Moodle folks are *very*
security-conscious and I'm pretty sure if you use a stable and secure
Apache, PHP and MySQL underneath, you should be OK. I love it -- I use
it for two of my web sites.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://linuxcapacityplanning.com