[PLUG] Web Site Comments Desired

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 9 22:06:00 UTC 2006

   I took Brent's advice and had browsercam.com look at the new home page of
my site on both linux and Windows with several browsers. How strange!

   I'd greatly appreciate feedback from you folks -- particularly if you have
access to a Microsoft box running some flavor of windows and different IE
versions.

   It looks like the images in the header don't hold position. I cannot tell
more than that from the thumbnails. If you have suggestions where I can get
help with the CSS to make the site appear the same regardless of OS or
browser, please let me know. Also, I need some help getting the
hover/rollover color changes to work on the horizontal menu (which also
appears to wander a bit).

   The site was built on code I found in books and web sites; I am not a web
developer by profession.

TIA,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |          Accelerator