[PLUG] Web Site Comments Desired

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Fri Jun 9 22:48:27 UTC 2006

Rich Shepard wrote:

> I'd greatly appreciate feedback from you folks -- particularly if you
> have
> access to a Microsoft box running some flavor of windows and different IE
> versions.

It's hard to say as I haven't seen what you see as being the correct
version.  But things look a little wonky in Seamonkey/FF and IE6 on
WinXP.  The menu covers the primary logo, which is oval in Moz but
square in IE.  In Moz the menu still doesn't look aligned properly with
the bottom of the header.  The second header graphic doesn't show at all
in IE.

The gradients look off on in the right column, and the text in the left
column is too big for the button width.  It's hanging off the end.  The
overall width in IE is much narrower than in Moz too.  The W3 buttons
don't show in IE either.

Sorry I don't have time to analyze the code right now, but there are
definitely different things going on in different browsers in Windows.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/