[PLUG] Data Recovery Services in Portland

Michael M. nixlists at writemoore.net
Mon Jun 12 07:07:01 UTC 2006

Ronald Chmara wrote:

> Personally, I find a good 7 passes over the platters with a
> sledge-hammer to be quite effective, though safety goggles are a must.

Gee, and I've only ever seen them take an ordinary hammer to a hard
drive at Free Geek.  Someone needs to get them a sledgehammer!  I don't
think they have one.

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." --S. Jackson