[PLUG] new guy with questions

poor02 at bejay.com poor02 at bejay.com
Tue Jun 13 01:10:58 UTC 2006

I know that Bibletime works on Linux. It's free. You'll get a whole bunch of advice on which distro to choose. I use Debian myself.
Go to distrowatch.com and do some reading there.

For office, I would use Openoffice. It's free and will handle your MS docs.

I hope you have a cd burner, it will make your life a lot easier. I would dual boot windows/linux for a while till you get used to
it.

Good luck!

Barbara