[PLUG] new guy with questions

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 01:38:13 UTC 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:09:01 -0700
"Eric Biggs" <eric.biggs at hotmail.com> dijo:

> I'm new and have questions that I think can only be answered by people here,
> I foolishly attempted to inquire at local computer stores....

In cooperation with Free Geek we have Clinics at the Free Geek facility
on the third Sunday of each month. That means this coming Sunday, June
18. Mostly people bring their computers to get help with Linux.
Sometimes they haven't installed Linux yet and want help doing so. But
you are welcome to come to the Clinic even if you have not yet
installed Linux and are not yet ready to do so. You don't necessarily
even have to bring your computer. Feel free to show up, wander around,
look at people who have Linux on their computers, talk to newbies and
old hands, ask questions, and generally hang around and soak up stuff.
I'll be there too. And even though I'm relatively new to Linux, I
promise to answer any questions that I know the answer to. And I bring
cookies.

Note to others: Our website still says we're at Riverdale HS. I thought
that was all fixed. Is my bookmark pointing at an old website or sumpin'?