[PLUG] Defenestration Help Requests

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 13 14:04:49 UTC 2006

   Germane to yesterday's requests by someone who wants(-ed) to defenestrate
and learn to use and love linux, PJ has set up a link on Groklaw specifically
for this purpose.

   If you point your browsing thingie to <http://www.groklaw.net/> you'll find
a page link called "Switching" in alphabetical order along the left edge. Her
notice is reproduced here:

   'New Page: Switching to GNU/Linux

'[PJ: This is to let you know that we have a new permanent page, titled
"Switching" in the menu, designed to help anyone wishing to switch to a
GNU/Linux operating system. I couldn't think of a better name for the link,
so let me know if you can. The page has links to two pages on Grokdoc that
should help anyone considering a switch to GNU/Linux, including a new
application crossover chart and the Switching to Linux page with tips and
resources. Feel free to contribute more info, of course. We had to change
Grokdoc so that you must now register to edit, due to spam and various
Internet flotsam and jetsom, if you know what I mean, but it's free
registration.] - Grokdoc'

HTH,