[PLUG] LCD monitor recommendations

Lancashire, Pete plancashire at ci.portland.or.us
Tue Jun 13 21:11:49 UTC 2006

having just tuning 1/2 century + 1, i have
the same issue in common with your mom. Paying
$'s, became lower on the chart and visual
quality moved way up. that was one of the things
i read that amsung's lcd technology had over
others, but then that was last year.

not sure if anything will help my posture :)

-pete