[PLUG] Current speaker schedule for PLUG

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Wed Jun 14 23:45:12 UTC 2006

These are my PLUG speaker notes.
I'm sending this out just to remind everyone on the speaker list,
that they are on the PLUG speaker list.  And also, to make sure
the list is correct.  Sometimes I forget people and what not.
If you aren't on the list and should be or want to be,
please let me know.

                                                  Dave

    Recent and scheduled talks include:

      - Mar 2, 2006
        Trisha Weir from Google
        Contact: Veronica Naughton <veronican at google.com> 1-650-253-6887
        Ended up being Micheal Still on ImageMagick from Google
      - Apr 6, 2006
        Dan Carrere <carrere at gmail.com>
        541-344-0888
        541-729-9312 mobile
        541-606-2131 mobile
        Will discuss the moodle project for education
      - May 4, 2006
        Eric Wilhelm <scratchcomputing at gmail.com>
        Will discuss VectorSection
        Note: Lynn Coop on Grass/Grasslinks was scheduled for May,
              but isn't available.  Need to reschedule.
      - Jun 1, 2006
        No formal presentation.
        We will discuss various short topics.
      - Jul 6, 2006
        Robin Lasskso <office at tug.org> 1-503-223-9994
        Something on Tex
      - Aug 3, 2006
        John Dolan from OSU <jon.dolan at oregonstate.edu> (1-541-737-5402)
        Interested in presenting on installing networks with fiber
      - Sep 7, 2006
        Bryce Harrington <bryce at osdl.org> 1-503-906-1921
        Will discuss inkscape
      - Oct 5, 2006
        Bill Barry <barryb at proaxis.com> (1-541-929-3515)
        Has an excellent talk on MythTV that he gave to MWVLUG in Apr 2006
      - Nov 2, 2006
        Open
      - Dec 7, 2006
        Open
      - Jan 4, 2007
        Randal Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com>

    People to schedule
      - Ward Cunningham <ward at c2.com>
      -
        Winton Jew                     & Gail Bower
        Western Regional Sales Manager   Sr. Marketing Programs Manager
        Levanta                          gbower at levanta.com
        650-403-7231 office
        408-772-9525 cell
        wjew at levanta.com
        www.levanta.com
        They were originally scheduled for Aug 3, 2006 but had to
        cancel.  Maybe we can schedule them for a later date.

    People to approach about speaking at PLUG
      - ...

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist