[PLUG] Linux Posters

Michael M. nixlists at writemoore.net
Tue Jun 20 07:37:27 UTC 2006

Brent Rieck wrote:
> Piet van Weel wrote:
>> Guys.. Take a look at these... :D
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/glagla/sets/1177687/
>
> I think this was posted a while ago, I didn't "get" the Debian poster
> then and I still don't get it now..

Try subbing to the debian-project mailing list, aka Ego-Trips-R-Us.  It
gets brutal.  The poster is mild by comparison ... really, it should be
one of Weegee's crime scene photos, preferably one with dead bodies.

Apparently, there was an "incident" at the recent Debconf in Mexico that
resulted in one of the devs being asked to leave -- not just the
conference, but also the project.

Ah, community!

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." --S. Jackson