[PLUG] ANNOUCEMENT: Portland PostgreSQL Users Group starting

Selena Deckelmann computers at chrisking.com
Thu Jun 22 18:32:01 UTC 2006

The Portland PostgreSQL Users Group is recruiting!

Don't know what PostgreSQL is?  Go to http://www.postgresql.org/

"subscribe pdxpug" in the BODY of the message), and a website -
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx/ - and we need a few more people.

Go ahead and subscribe to the mailing list to find out what we're up
to!  We have a couple local experts lined up for talks, and are gearing
up for a meeting in July. Subjects for talks might include DOMAINS,
PL/pgSQL, DBD::Pg (my Perl bias is starting to show..).

A little bit about me --

I am a UNIX systems administrator with about 7 years of experience and
I started working with PostgreSQL last year.  I'm in the middle of
implementing an ERP package that uses pgSQL as its backend. If you're
going to OSCON, I'll be helping staff the pgSQL booth, so you can stop
by and say hello!

-selena