[PLUG] small Linux boxes

Christian Bewley christian at rocksolidservice.com
Fri Jun 23 17:45:58 UTC 2006

Also, Compaq has a nice little box that should be able to run Linux on
it... and I know for fact that Budget Computers has one for $399. They
will probably discount it some more if you tell them to keep their
crappy os. The only thing that I would recommend from them is a laptop
and a closed (proprietary) system. Don't buy anything else from them
though... I can't say anything else as this may be seen as slander. (I
used to work for them)

Christian