[PLUG] Why is java is evil ???? (was "new guy with questions" )

Jason Van Cleve jvancleve at chrome.com
Tue Jun 27 16:54:48 UTC 2006

I have read something about it.  But I haven't read of any cases where
Java's license was ever an issue, and I think it very unlikely that I will.
Nothing is certain, but in this case we have a very potent and well
established language which we can feel reasonably secure in using.  A storm
may roll in over the west hills this afternoon, but I'm not carrying an
umbrella.  You may call that idealism, but I call it getting on with things.

--Jason V. C.