[PLUG] Why is java is evil ???? (was "new guy with questions" )

Bill Ensley bill at bearprinting.com
Wed Jun 28 16:09:39 UTC 2006

Again, Don't get me wrong.

I am not "Feverish" about Java, I enjoy it though.

Now, when I say "re-use" code, I am not thinking about
Taking code from one project and reusing it in another.

I actually have an advanced DOM that represents my documents
That I re-use over multiple JVM's, Servers and OS's.

Java simply provides me the cross-platform versatility
To do this.

-Bill Ensley
Bear Printing