[PLUG] Contractor work offered

Jack Morgan jack at bonyari.com
Wed Jun 28 16:30:55 UTC 2006

All,

I'm in need of a contract based system administrator to help complete
configuration for a few linux servers & a cisco switch over the next week.
I'm looking for someone to start immediately! Requirements are...

Must know SuSE linux as we are currently using SuSE 10.1
Must know Asterisk in an Enterprise environment
Must know LDAP & able to configure for virtual users
Must know Postfix & friends inside and out
Must be able to configure Cisco switches
Must know PowerDNS

Please contact me off list for full project scope & payment details.

--
Jack Morgan
pub  1024D/620F545F 2002-06-18 Jack Morgan <jack at bonyari dot com>