[PLUG] Keyboard Label Replacements

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 1 17:44:55 UTC 2006

   I use a small, black keyboard; it's the best one I've ever used in 20+
years with microcomputers. But, my heavy use of joe and emacs means that the
white key labels are worn away on the left side; e's completely gone and a,
s, d, f, c, and v are hanging on by their fingernails. This is the second
time I've worn them off, but this time I'd like replacement labels.

   Is there a local source for these white keyboard labels? If not, is anyone
familiar with a mail order source?

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.