[PLUG] Keyboard Label Replacements

Ronald Chmara ron at Opus1.COM
Thu Mar 2 03:10:38 UTC 2006

On Mar 1, 2006, at 6:32 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 March 2006 13:11, Carla Schroder wrote:
>>> How necessary are keylabels if you're just going to wear them off
>>> again?
>> Hey Rich, don't you love it when geeks cover up their lack of an
>> answer by
>> questioning your question? :)
> On the other hand, Carla, it's not an invalid question.  Why flush
> good money
> on something obviously superfluous?

Dremel. Enamel paint. Etch letters into keys with dremel, fill letters
with paint, letter labels will last longer?

And of course, there's the much less geeky:
<http://www.google.com/search?q=Keyboard+labels>
but maybe kick it up a notch:
<http://www.hooleon.com/miva/merchant.mvc?
Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KBH&Category_Code=OV-D>
So more keys will wear out based on the layout (Qwerty vs Dvorak) used?

-Bop
--
Ronin Professional Consulting LLC
4245 NE Alberta Ct.