[PLUG] Yahoo and email

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Mar 3 00:11:02 UTC 2006

Anyone looked at their mail logs when sending to a yahoo account?

My sister moved to them a few months ago and though we do our emailing
in flurries I've sent her a couple since the move but haven't heard
back.  Neither required a reply but I've got snail mail with no mention
of the messages.

So ... I looked at my logs from last week and see two entrys for my
email to her.  One a status=deferred -- Resource unavailable. then 20
some minutes later a ( 250 ok dirdel ).
   I know they can customize their reply ( I've done it on a few systems
) but does anyone know what they mean by 'dirdel'?

Rod