[PLUG] podcast of last night's event with Michael Still

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Mar 3 21:56:20 UTC 2006

Chris Dawson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I posted the event to http://plug.podasp.com
>
> I also added two new podcast feeds to complement the first one.  There
> is now an "Advanced" feed for advanced topics, like the Michael
> Rasmussen talk on FUT.  There is still the "General" feed.  And, there
> is now an "All" which gives you both the advanced and general feed.

This is great for those of us in remote areas!  But then there is how to
a How-to-Listen issue since I don't have an iPod.  I did some looking
and have several possibilities for software but was wondering what
others that have non-iPod equipment might be using.

I like to capture/download and convert to something I can listen to on
my Palm Tungsten T5.  Not sure of all the types the RealPlayer
application handles but I've converted some .oggs to .mp3 and used them
on the T5.

Any suggestions?

Rod