[PLUG] podcast of last night's event with Michael Still

Paul Mullen pm at nellump.ath.cx
Fri Mar 3 22:11:30 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 01:56:20PM -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> This is great for those of us in remote areas!  But then there is how to
> a How-to-Listen issue since I don't have an iPod.

Irregardless of its silly portmanteau-of-the-month label, a "podcast"
doesn't necessarily have anything to do with iPods (or broadcasting,
for that matter). Most are just digital audio files (MP3, typically).
You don't even need an RSS feed parser to deal with them. The PLUG
talks are archived such that you can just download individual files
and play them with whatever software/device you prefer.

Last night's ImageMagick talk:
<http://www.podasp.com/episodes/p/pd/pdxlug/238.mp3>

--
Paul