[PLUG] certification

Ryan rmannon at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 21:10:55 UTC 2006

I already went through the same type of deal with Smartforce.  Through
my work we can take some classes for free and others for a discount.
Anyway I called up and wanted to take the Linux+ course.  I made it very
clear to them at the time of purchase that I did not use windows at home
and they assured me that it would work on a Linux box. WRONG!  I took me
three months to get my money back ($450 bucks). They didn't understand
why I didn't just want to install windows and take the course.   I would
love to have a course like that, as I am somewhat of a visual learner.
Kinda defeats the purpose when it wont even run on the os that you want
to really learn.