[PLUG] One robots.txt and one printing w/ samba question

fh hillsboro linux at frankhunt.com
Wed Mar 8 21:14:27 UTC 2006

I am printing from all of my linux boxes to a printer on a windoze box
but I used Networked Windows (SMB) as the queue type on the Linux side.
Remember that the printer must be "shared" on the windoze side so the
network can see it.  Contact me directly if you want to discuss this
further . . .

frank