[PLUG] Microphone for Advanced Topics

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 01:41:14 UTC 2006

I am not sure RadioShack still sells those $50 wireless microphones.
I called all over to buy on a few weeks back and was not lucky.  They
told me they are discountinued.

You can get one at Fry's for about $70 that works pretty well.  Can
this be something we can jack into the podcast recording as well?

Chris