[PLUG] Recovering as much as I can...

Eli Stair eli.stair at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 23:26:59 UTC 2006

This has proven to be a valid and reliable method for me:

http://www.antrix.net/journal/techtalk/reiserfs_data_recovery_howto.comments

Interestingly enough, it was easier for find in Google than my
bookmarks ;)  It's also got a new update/link for Foremost (haven't
tried it...) to recover data from a dd image.  Sounds apropos for your
case.

/eli