[PLUG] internet browsing problem

tali twhacker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:53:17 UTC 2006

well if you use DHCP it will overwrite it every time your computer
connects.... but FC4 might have some other screwy stuff changin
resolv.conf.... I don't know since I stopped using it around FC2, I
found it just installed far too many things and I like to keep my
systems slim, that and I like to know whats installed.

If you are using DHCP just make you IP static instead and redo your
resolv.conf file.... its should change again